Friday, June 13, 2008

We are the Champions, My Friends


Oh Yeah! Another successful workshp down! Many I'm psyched. This one was So not a let down compared to OZ. This one was even better than the last one! We learned from all of the things that didn't go quite right in OZ and we applied them to this new syllabus and even the non excited New Zealenders were with us by then end busting their butts with these crazy hard moves. I was so excited. I'm so proud of them. And I think we really succeeded in being inspiring, the first goal. Everyone was smiling and really getting into the music.

There's not a dance tonight, unfortunately, and actually nothing going on until next Wednesday, but I guess we'll find out if there was a lasting impact then. I'll be sure to let you know ;)

Miss you all, and very excited to be a dance instructor :D

~~ Laura

No comments: